Monday, June 13, 2016

Hello friends and family!


This summer I will be embarking on a journey to the Philippines and I have the unique opportunity to intern at Gawad Kalinga Enchanted Farm. The farm is a self-sustaining community the city of Angat, in the province on Bulacan. I am very excited for this opportunity and to discover all that this community has to offer. 

I'm hoping that through this blog I will be able to not only describe my experience with words, but paint a picture of my time here in each of your minds. I hope I can achieve that and I also hope that by the end of my time here, you and I both have a better idea of what the country is like, and what this specific community has to offer in terms culture and general lifestyle. Stay tuned for some great experiences and I'll see you all later.

Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment